1 kg minced pork, make sure to have some fats
300gm fish paste
1 carrots, shredded thinly and chopped
10 nos of water chestnuts, chopped
1 sprig of spring onion, chopped
1 big onions, chopped
2 tsp salt
Pepper and sesame oil to taste
1 tbsp KFC flour
1 tbsp corn flour
Few pieces of beancurd sheets
1. Mix all the ingredients above. Mix well.
2. Take a piece of beancurd sheet. Wipe the beancurd sheet surface with a damp cloth. Be delicate and not to torn the beancurd skin.
3. Scoop about 3 tablespoon of pork filling on the beancurd sheet. Place the pork mixture horizontally on the beancurd sheet. Then roll up the beancurd skin. Continue to do the same thing till you finish up all the pork filling.
4. Arrange the spring rolls on the steaming plate and steam for about 20 minutes.
5. Let it cool before your deep fried the spring rolls with coated rice flour batter. Cut into serving size.